Wetherill accepts children from two years and eight months through five years for its preschool and kindergarten programs. Children must be turning three by January 31st of the year they enter school. Students are in one of three mixed-aged classes in the morning. Morning sessions are from 9 AM to noon.
Class Program for Three Year Olds:
- Three Mornings a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Five mornings a week: Monday through Friday
Class Program for Four Year Olds:
- Five Mornings a week: Monday through Friday
- Optional Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons until 3 PM
Class Program for Five Year Olds:
- Four full days a week: Monday through Thursday until 3 PM and Friday until noon
- Four Afternoons until 3 PM (Monday through Thursday) for students coming from public school
In addition to music in their classrooms, all children have a Music class with the Music teacher twice a week.
The fours and fives have conversational French once a week in the morning.
Creative Movement Class:
The fours and fives who stay in the afternoon have creative movement once a week.
There is an early morning drop-off
program Monday through Friday from 8:15 AM, and an optional Lunch Bunch
group on Mondays and Wednesdays until 1 PM.
A Summer Camp
for new students is held in July.